Riika Manz is a native the cloud cities of Vantage/Capella in the Solomani Confederation. Her family was involved in some trade with nearby Aquitaine, where French is the nominal language of choice. Deceiding to chart her own course, she barely made it into the Yamato Naval Base Cadet Corps, and squeaked out a pass and commission, despite being drawn into a minor political disagreement regarding particulars of the Solomani Cause. She was accepted and commissioned in to the Solomani Confederation Navy upon graduation, and drawn into their flight program. Her service records show she's been assigned to survey operations in astrogation, assigned to a flight test team, and commanded a ship on a diplomatic mission, where hers was assigned to help SolSec maintain security. She's been noted as a close companion of a senior SolSec officer in the area, Colonel Altair Popov. Her recent retirement notwithstanding, she may be assigned independent operations. Her skill set indicates she could operate a Scout Ship on her own.
Art (Painting) 0, Astrogation 4, Carouse 0, Comms 0, Engineer (Jump Drive) 1, Flyer 0, Gun Combat (Slug Pistol) 2, Gunnery (Turret) 2, Language/French 0, Leadership 1, Mechanic 0, Pilot (Spacecraft) 2, Recon 1, Tactics (Naval) 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero-G 2
- Alesmiter found his copy of AD&D 2e and created a bard
- Green Sage Library went third-party and created a System Guard
- Craig went for T5 and rolled a scout
- Tardis Captain used to totally not Star Trek D20 games yesterday and today. I'm still waiting for ADB to come out with their Star Fleet Battles Traveller module
- Chimerical Realm went with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness and got a Teenage Mutant Ninja Bobcat